Monday 22 April 2013

I went shopping.

So I spent my day in Bristol with Sophie (my "might as well be" wife but actual housemate) and this trip was no different to any other time I try to shop, it never quite turns out right.

I will go with a list of the exact things I need to buy and convince myself I won't spend money on anything other then that.... Yeah well that doesn't happen.
All I wanted today was a cardigan, deodorant, conditioner and a Yankee candle because I've wanted one for ages and have never got round to purchasing one. I'm not normally one for candles and smelly things but these are so pretty, smell like heaven and come in super cute glass bottles and I need on in my life.... preferably the vanilla cupcake one.

So what did I come away with? Well a cardigan, go me, and also £30 worth of other clothes from Primark and two new books (which you will hear all about!).
Good job. Let me walk you through some of them:

  Perks of Being a Wallflower. Which I'm currently reading, and thought I'd try after watching the film.

 Throne of Glass. This one was suggested to me by Sophie and looks super awesome.

 A pretty dress from Primark, hey look at that I'm actually a girl!















A Playsuit - I thought it would be fab for my holiday this summer!


 T-shirt because who doesn't love Toy Story and Disney in general, no one that's who.... but wait it gets even more awesome just look at the back! >




I also bought a Shakeaway and some dinner at Frankie & Benny's. Now don't get me wrong I very much enjoyed the bacon/cheese chips and most importantly the whipped cream, oh and am in love with my new clothes but I really need to learn to control myself. Honestly, any one that knows me at all will agree that my will power is the lowest of basically every one ever in the history of people.

If anyone knows of  a way to control myself that would be great, my bank balance hates me and I'm a poor student so I am just going to go to a corner and crawl into my ball of shame.

Bye x

No comments:

Post a Comment