Tuesday 28 April 2015

Tunes For Tuesday | James Bay - Craving.

After hearing his song "Hold Back The River" on the radio. A lot. I thought I'd give his other stuff a go and I was very pleased with the outcome.

This one stood out to me mostly due to it's kind of ethereal feel (which is evident throughout the whole album really) and the way it manages to be calming but also quite emotional and hard hitting at the same time. Every single person will have experienced what he is singing about in one way or another and I'm at a point in my life where I relate to this more than ever - which thinking about it is probably why I fell in love the moment the drums hit.....

James Bay is a very intelligent artist and I'm excited to hear more from him, I feel like he would be insanely good live as well!




x

No comments:

Post a Comment