Thursday 16 October 2014

Awesome Of The Week: Ed Sheeran Music Video

There isn't a whole lot of explanation needed for why this is my choice for an awesome thing this week because it's a cute Ed Sheeran music video where he looks beautiful and is ballroom dancing.... that's really all that needs to be said however I should probably add something else.

I am one of those people that upon finding a song I enjoy will form the music video I want for it in my head and replay it every time I listen to said song .... it's normally involving me as the main actor obviously!
I become obsessed and so there are few things that give me as much pleasure as watching the actual music video for a song and it being perfect (trust me I'm not easy to please!).

This was one of those glorious moments, now everyone loves a bit of Ed Sheeran and his song "Thinking Out Loud" is another triumph, it's beautiful, heartfelt a bit mushy and my god do I love this gorgeous ginger genius.
I think we can all agree that we'll be forever envious of the lovely lady that stars along side Ed in this video and what makes it so delicious is the choreography. People seem fixated with being big, bold and different when it comes to music videos but this has ignored all that hype to strip back to the basics (if you can call this epic dance basic, which fyi you can't!). What do people do when hearing music? Dance. Bam music video sorted.

So if you didn't love him before simply watch and listen ... trust me you will fall, with very little grace, for this extremely talented young man.

Well done Mr Sheeran. Well done.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment