Tuesday 26 May 2015

Tunes For Tuesday | Red Hands - Walk Off The Earth.

This is a band I have only recently started listening to, my Dad played me a few of there covers before but I had never heard any of their original stuff.

With my limited knowledge of their discography this one struck a chord with me (pun intended). It's chilled out, folky melody paired with emotional lyrics makes it a joy to hear. I love how every single member plays an integral part and gets the spotlight, also the music video is simple but totally kick-ass!

I am genuinely excited about delving further into Walk Off The Earths collection!





Side note - I will be away from Thursday, I'm hoping to get the blog scheduled up so posts will appear but interaction will be at a minimum. I promise I'm not ignoring you I am in Italy! 
See you when I get back!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment