Tuesday 12 May 2015

Tunes For Tuesday | We The Kings - Say You Like Me.

This past week although it's been warm the mornings have still been a little grey and gloomy and that doesn't make it easy to get up early for work.

This song is on my playlist for work because it always makes me smile. There is something so warm and inviting about Travis Clarks voice and the happy-go-lucky lyrics - I can't help but be reminded of hot days, BBQs and being outside.

Not only is a little reminder of the sunniest season sometimes required if the weather isn't great but for me it's also kind of nostalgic for when I had school holidays and the summer meant doing whatever we fancied, just waking up and going where our hearts desired! Why can't we still do that? Who else votes for summer holidays to remain a thing even when working?

I hope this song conjures similar images and feelings for you.
Here is your little piece if sunshine for today - now lets go on a road trip!



x

No comments:

Post a Comment