Tuesday 9 June 2015

Tunes For Tuesday | See You Again - Wizz Khalifa

Business as usual! I am back to posting as per my normal schedule and apologise for the couple that have been missed. A week completely crammed full of being active and then succumbing to illness has left me rather drained so I hope you can forgive me and accept this short little post.

By now you will have heard this song many many a time but it became a sort of theme song for my recent trip away (which I will chat about at a later date). Now when I hear it I look back fondly and if I didn't before now definitely get a tad emotional - the story behind the song and the music video would break even the stoniest of hearts, you can't fail to be moved by it..




I can't imagine the pain of losing a friend and think that immortalising them in a song is a beautiful way of letting them live on.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment