Friday 28 October 2016

Where Have I Been?!?!?!


It's been TIME and oh wow, this feels very strange.

My life has been somewhat of a whirlwind these past few months and so my blog (and pretty much all social media) has been put well and truly on the back burner.

Sorry 'bout that.

Buuuuut turns out I crazy miss it all!

So this is my attempt at getting something out there when I actually have a few minutes spare. In truth I have work I should be doing but I'm pretty darned ill and that's a good enough excuse to not be doing it, right?

Why have I been so busy lately I hear you ask? Well as mentioned in previous posts such as this one I applied to do a PGCE and turns out a university wanted me. I'm as surprised as you are!

So I quit my job of nearly 3 years (best feeling in the world!) and went back to school at the start of September and since then it's been crazy. I'm still unsure if it's a good crazy or not.

Whether this turns out to be the best or not so best choice I've made it's happening and I'm going with it. Wish me luck and I'll keep you updated I have no doubt!

Now when going into teaching, social media is a bit of a land mine so I'm aware that if I really want to keep doing this I'll have to step delicately. Hopefully not much will actually have to change on here but just in case you notice anything a bit different that's what's going on!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment